- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €1.089,43
The WesAudio Beta76 is a continuation of the WesAudio 1176 compressor and offers significant structural improvements against the original version. One of the most important changes is two mode switch – Modern / Vintage – deciding on the circuit of the desymmetrization of the input signal. Modern Mode – is an electronic circuit, exactly the same as the previous version of the compressor and the Vintage mode – it’s a Carnhill input transformer. The result is a universal device with two different sound possibilities.
A True Bypass switch was introduced, as well as a high-pass filter in the Compressor’s Side Chain path.There are three cutoff frequencies – 60, 90, 150 Hz – thanks to which Beta76 is less sensitive to low frequencies. The filter is particularly beneficial to the operation of two compressors in a stereo pair, which are easily connected with a prepared Jack-Jack cable.
The entire system operates in class A. The element responsible for the gain reduction is a FET transistor, giving the effect of rapid and pure compression. There is a high quality Carnhill audio transformer on the output favourably affecting the final sound of the compressor.
The housing is made from high quality brushed stainless steel, whereas the panel is 4mm brushed aluminium.
- Attack time: 20us – 800us
- Release time: 50ms – 1100ms
- Compression ratio : 4:1; 8:1; 12:1; 20:1
- True Bypass
- SC High Pass filter – 60,90,150Hz
- Output impedance : 600ohm
- Freq. response : 20Hz do 20kHz (+/- 1dB)
- Signal to noise ratio SNR : >83dB
- Enhanced Link function
- Balanced output and input (XLR Neutrik)
- Case Rack 2U
- Dimensions : 88 x 483 x 235 mm
- Weight 6kg
- 3 years warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.