- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €5.000,00
The RMP-D8 is a mastering-grade 24-bit 192kHz converter with full Dante integration, while also enabling live sound engineers to have the classic Rupert Neve Designs studio microphone preamp sound in their touring rigs.
The heart of the RMP-D8 lies in the modular mic preamp cards featuring Mr. Rupert Neve’s custom transformer designs. Unlike other integrated Dante mic preamp designs that rely primarily on a single IC for gain & tone, each channel on the RMP-D8 has a fully-realized class-A microphone preamplifier feeding a custom transformer, maintaining the high standards of Rupert Neve Designs’ standalone preamplifiers.
Where converters are often an afterthought on combination devices, the 24-bit/192kHz converters in the RMP-D8 are a product of years of careful listening. The precision controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction enable capture of the full breadth of performance from the mic preamplifiers or the line inputs; with the RMP-D8, there is no weak link in the audio path.
Dante audio networking uses standard IP networks to transmit high-quality, uncompressed audio with near-zero latency. It’s the most flexible, reliable, and easy-to-manage audio networking solution available, and provides the lowest cost of ownership by dramatically reducing cabling and labor costs. Dante is the audio networking choice of nearly all professional audio manufacturers, making it the industry standard for digital audio networking.
The RMP-D8’s audio signal will work with any Dante device across settings ranging from concert halls to arenas, clubs, studios, houses of worship, and educational facilities. All in all, the RMP-D8 brings the classic sound of Rupert Neve Designs into the Dante-connected world.
- 8 mic / line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad & high-pass filter controls
- 1dB-stepped class-A mic preamplifiers with 60dB gain and remote control capability
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert’s classic modules
- Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
- Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability, compatible with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer integration
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
- Large OLED display with full local control,· accurate and easy-to-read meters
- Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.