- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €2.951,22
The KH 310 is a three-way tri-amplified monitor with thermally protected Class AB amplifiers (210 W and two times 90 W). Its Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide delivers sound waves into the room with superior accuracy. The drivers are modeled using Neumann’s in-house developed software, which reduces non-linear distortion in every situation.
Sound distributed in a horizontally precise manner ensures flexibility in the listening position; the narrower vertical dispersion reduces the negative effects of nearby reflections, for example from a desk or mixing console. The precisely controlled dispersion characteristics optimize reproduction in different room configurations and the response is extremely adaptable through various acoustical control settings.
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ waveguide for smoother off-axis response
- Mid-range driver reproduces important mid-range frequencies and reduces Doppler effect, which reduces inter-modulation distortion
- Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Wide horizontal dispersion offers freedom of movement across the mixing console
- Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections off the mixing console
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities for reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response The versatile monitor can be used as:
- Near-field monitor for mixing and mastering
- Front loudspeaker in medium-sized surround systems
- Rear loudspeaker for larger multi-channel systems
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.