- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €4.056,91
Eventide's flagship multi-effects processor, the H9000, continues our unbroken tradition of delivering industry-leading signal processing power to the pro audio community. The culmination of nearly fifty years of R&D, the H9000 comes loaded with 1600 unique algorithms from recreations of beloved classics to Eventide's latest and greatest effects. The wealth of included effects will offer users many years of exploration and inspiration.
The H9000 comes loaded with 1600 unique algorithms from the H8000 and the H9 with over 500 presets covering reverb, delay, modulation, pitch shifting, distortion, and more. Multi-channel algorithms include 5.1 halls, chambers, plates, rooms, booths, and various ambient spaces. Also, the H9000 introduces the concept of FX Chains for connecting any set of four effects with user-defined, flexible routing. FX Chains can be created to act as a channel strip, a guitar pedalboard, a modular synth with effects, etc. The H9000’s FX Chain paradigm is like a custom channel strip on steroids allowing any four complex algorithms to be combined and routed to taste. FX Chains are invaluable for quickly exploring various combinations of effects to achieve new and inspiring sounds.
With up to 96 channels of simultaneous signal processing and a generous complement of analog and digital audio I/O, the H9000 is the perfect platform for surround sound and for processing many tracks of audio simultaneously. Audio I/O includes: 8 channels of pristine analog audio, 16 channels over USB, 8 channels of AES/EBU, ADAT optical and S/PDIF. Whether you use it live or in a studio, the H9000 gives you plenty of external control options.
Eventide H9000R can only be controlled using Emote software/plugin, there's no touchscreen or controls on the unit itself.The H9000's remote control application, Emote, is available for users working 'in the box' or over an audio network. Emote is available as a stand-alone application for Mac and Windows and as a plug-in for AAX, AU and VST.
Features & Specs:
- Four quad core ARM processors: 16 DSP engines
- Analog audio I/O: 8 channels
- USB audio: 16 channels
- AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF: Up to 8 channels
- Network audio options: 32 channels per expansion card. Three expansion slots for optional audio connectivity. Dante and MADI available
- Hardware Meters: 8 assignable LED meters - front panel version only
- Emote control software app for Mac & PC is available as a standalone app or AAX, VST, AU plug-in
- FX Chains: Innovative approach for setting up and managing complex effects
- Direct I/O: World-class digital audio interface
- Comprehensive Live Controls: MIDI, Expression Pedals, Auxiliary Switches and USB controllers
- Preset portability: Store and recall presets using USB thumb drives
- Network control & software updates: LAN and WiFi connectivity
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.