ex VAT: €1.052,85
The SR22 Dual Channel Compressor features two channels of API's patented award-winning compressor circuit in a rackmount unit with internal power supply. This same compressor circuit was originally designed into the legendary ATI Paragon analog live mixing console. Each channel includes the patented THRUST® circuit, which protects the sensitive high frequency content of the audio signal, even under the most vigorous of compression ratios. The perfect companion to the new SR24 Dual Channel EQ, the SR22 provides comprehensive, easy-to-use control along with classic analog VU meters for monitoring output and gain reduction. The two channels can also be linked for use as a stereo compressor with true RMS power summing of the left and right signals.
- Patented THRUST® circuit
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up gain controls
- Classic analog VU meters
- Switchable metering of output level and gain reduction
- Peak threshold LED indication
- Switchable Hard of Soft Knee compression
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing
- Fully balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.